2019 Themed, Limited Edition Portrait Sessions
30 spots available
Sets for all ages, including the bright white for families
15 spots available
It’s been YEARS since we last offered this Limited Edition set. It seem time to resurrect it and it’s one of our favorites.
Yeah, Yeah, you need to have the school take your child’s yearbook photo, but why not have some really unique/cute/professional photos to send to the Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles and other relatives for Christmas?
15 spots available
All ages welcome. Dress up Grandma and bring her. Really, do it. How much fun will that be? And, think of the memories and giggles.
We will have multiple sets for all ages. Wear your Holiday best, or your festive jammies or something in-between. Sign up early so that you have time to get your photo cards sent out! Quick turn-around.
Here are the details:
- There is no session fee, per se, but there is a $25 booking fee to hold your appointment spot. That amount will be applied directly to your portrait order. If you do not show up to your appointment, that fee will be converted to a session fee and not refunded.
- Some of our sets will be only for little ones; some sets have options for all ages, including the full family. Babies who are not sitting will either be propped up or can be held by an older child or adult.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your session DRESSED and ready to go.
- Sessions are 20 minutes long
- We shoot 6-8 poses
- 1-2 children max per session time unless you book two appointments back to back
- If you are unable to make your appointment time, you can call the studio to switch to a different time. 636-947-5956. Please do this no later than 72 hours before the assigned time-slot
- You CAN transfer your session to a friend or family member if you are unable to keep your appointment. Your $25 will be applied to their print order.
- Our portrait prices can be seen by clicking below (a Full-sized PDF will open).