Professional Fee paid to the photographer for her time on site and holds your calendar time. Fees vary.
- Studio Session $65+
- Location Session $115+
- Senior Sessions $95-195
- Family Heritage $145-215 (includes a wall portrait)
- Executive Portraits (Head Shots) $85+
Portrait purchases are made after the portrait session. Both a la carte and packages are available. Packages include mostly printed options along with a few digital options. We do not have minimum or maximums. Print package prices begin at $288 and digital packages begin at $660
All real estate and corporate jobs are digital product based. You will receive the final product via DropBox. Our real estate turn around time is listed as 1-3 days. However, it is rare to go beyond 24 hours. Prices begin at $100 for a small home (under 1200 sq ft) with the average home between $150-200. We do not shoot HDR which tends to make images have a fake color and generally an odd feel. All of our images are photographed with professional lighting for the best clarity, brightness and natural look.
We have a few special plans that K Thaemert Photography has become known for in the St Charles area:
- Baby Steps – Baby’s First Year: $135, includes no session fees and a 10×20 framed photo collage at the end of the year
- Maternity Plus Newborn: $105 session fee
- Watch Me Grow Plan for ages 18mo-5 years: $115, includes no session fees and a 5×7 from each session
- Mini-Sessions – Seasonal/Occasional: $35 and up
- Client for Life – one free session each year, forever: $399 (included with some weddings, or enroll 3 or more children in either the baby or toddler plans).
Why Choose Us
Karen has over ELEVEN years experience photographing children, families and high school seniors
- A beautiful studio is available for indoor, classic portraits
- Karen absolutely LOVES children of all ages (yep, even the big ones)
- With an education degree, Karen knows how to work with little ones
- Guarantee that you will love your portraits or we will reprint or refund.
Recent Blog Posts
“School's out for summer. School's out forever!” Now that I’m done serenading you with a classic tune, are you ready for summer? I know I am! The clouds are rolling back and the sun is [...]
The backpacks are tucked away, far in the back of the closet. The alarm clocks are turned off. Sitting in the classroom taking notes is a distant memory. Vacations are scheduled and your family is [...]
The Dalai Lama Victor Hugo Franz Kafka Saint Augustine Frank Lloyd Wright Leonardo Da Vinci Margaret Atwood Albert Einstein Abraham Lincoln This might seem like a strange array of names. What do all these people [...]
Spring is here, and so are the flowers, green grass, blooming trees and warmer weather! Spring is the perfect time for photography, from baby pictures, to family shoots and sibling portraits. Now, through the end [...]
The time has come. The time to celebrate your high school senior graduates and all they have accomplished over the years! In the blink of an eye they went from the little kindergarteners you were [...]
Are your little ones arguing again? That’s no fun, but the fact that they have each other is priceless! Siblings have a unique relationship that’s different from other relatives. They can be super close one [...]
Are you ready? Do you have spring fever yet? I know I do! If your senior hasn't gotten their senior pictures taken yet, it's not too late! Spring is a great time to get outdoors, [...]
Ladies, when you find out you're pregnant, there are a rush of emotions. Of course there's the: Yay! I'm going to be the mom! My dreams are coming true. I can't wait to see what [...]
Sometimes people ask me, "why should I pay for photography? It's too expensive, can't I get the same picture with my iPhone? My friend's daughter, or Aunt Lucy has a nice camera; she can do [...]