Welcome! We Photograph Family portraits, we love High School Senior Photography too!
K Thaemert Photography serves the greater St Charles and St Louis areas. We have two divisions: Portrait and Commercial.
PORTRAIT: Families, High School Seniors, Babies and Children
COMMERCIAL: Real Estate and Business Portraits
St Charles Certified Professional Photographer for Families, Graduates and Business Customers
Professional Fee paid to the photographer for her time on site and holds your calendar time. Fees vary.
- Studio Session $65+
- Location Session $115+
- Senior Sessions $95-195
- Family Heritage $145-215 (includes a wall portrait)
- Executive Portraits (Head Shots) $85+
Portrait purchases are made after the portrait session. Both a la carte and packages are available. Packages include mostly printed options along with a few digital options. We do not have minimum or maximums. Print package prices begin at $288 and digital packages begin at $660
All real estate and corporate jobs are digital product based. You will receive the final product via DropBox. Our real estate turn around time is listed as 1-3 days. However, it is rare to go beyond 24 hours. Prices begin at $100 for a small home (under 1200 sq ft) with the average home between $150-200. We do not shoot HDR which tends to make images have a fake color and generally an odd feel. All of our images are photographed with professional lighting for the best clarity, brightness and natural look.
We have a few special plans that K Thaemert Photography has become known for in the St Charles area:
- Baby Steps – Baby’s First Year: $135, includes no session fees and a 10×20 framed photo collage at the end of the year
- Maternity Plus Newborn: $105 session fee
- Watch Me Grow Plan for ages 18mo-5 years: $115, includes no session fees and a 5×7 from each session
- Mini-Sessions – Seasonal/Occasional: $35 and up
- Client for Life – one free session each year, forever: $399 (included with some weddings, or enroll 3 or more children in either the baby or toddler plans).
Why Choose Us
Karen has over TWELVE years experience photographing children, families and high school seniors. She has over SIX years doing real estate photos.
- A beautiful studio is available for indoor, classic portraits
- Karen absolutely LOVES children of all ages (yep, even the big ones)
- With an education degree, Karen knows how to work with little ones
- Guarantee that you will love your portraits or we will reprint or refund.